The year 2023 is drawing to a close… It’s time to take stock of a year full of new developments and recruitment 😉. Human resources is a fast-changing sector that plays a vital role in corporate strategy. HR must constantly find ways to adapt to change and keep its business going. Dive into this article to unearth the Intuition Software rare gems that shone brightest in 2023! 🚀
Top 5 favourite articles
We have enriched our Intuition Software blog by offering you resources that correspond to your challenges and the new trends that have emerged. Here are the 5 most popular articles:
How to create a recruitment interview evaluation grid ? Read our advice and download our customisable template!
Let’s talk about ‘Quiet Quitting’ in the workplace, where employees subtly disengage without officially leaving. Causes and consequences, what to do about it ?
Onboarding is a crucial stage in an employee’s professional life. In this article, you’ll find some modern and original ideas for announcing the arrival of a new employee in your company.
If you’re wondering which questions are essential to ask your candidates during a job interview, here are the most relevant questions and what to look for in the answers. We tell you more in this article! 👈
You need to recruit and are stuck at the stage of writing the job advert? Follow our guide!
Top 3 most popular webinars of the year
- The 3 innovative technologies below will be discussed:
- Instant messaging platforms such as Messenger and WhatsApp
- The chatbot
- Artificial intelligence: ChatGPT And lots of surprises 🥳
The candidate experience is often overlooked during the recruitment process.
In this webinar, discover our tips for improving the candidate experience in your recruitment processes. 💡
Here are the topics that will be covered:
- CADIF’s method for reinventing the candidate experience
- The importance of soft skills in recruitment in 2023
- Great stories of talent recruited unexpectedly
- Demo time: Enter skin recruitment at CADIF
During this webinar, Alexandre NOTO, co-founder of Intuition Software and Paradisiak, will share some good advice on how to optimise your recruitment by making the most of your website 💪💡
The following topics will be covered:
- Create a website to find qualified candidates
- Turn clicks into applications
- Run recruitment campaigns using social networks, the media and print.
We hope that these resources have helped you to improve the way you work and to enrich your knowledge. Intuition Software has even more surprises in store for you in the New Year! 🤩