Intuition Software offers its customers expertise in Human Resources. Our recruitment software, Jobaffinity, is a pleasant and intuitive application for managing candidates, a must in the HR world.
On a daily basis, we support more than 500 companies, recruitment agencies and government departments in the management and optimization of their recruitment strategies.
For 2022, our challenges will be to develop our client portfolio, while launching new products.
We are looking for a development project manager who will be responsible for the development team and will manage the team.
Position : Development Project Manager M/F
- Development management
- Capture, analyze, and translate product development needs into action plans,
- Manage the product roadmap according to the expected quality level,
- Build the production plan, manage the allocation of resources,
- Participate in the evolution of the technical architecture of the software and its production environment,
- Contribute to decisions regarding the evolution of the product offering with the management team.
- Management of the development team:
- Accompany the employees in their missions by promoting a team dynamic,
- Ensure a dynamic career management of your collaborators,
- Ensure good communication with developers (information, priorities, strategy, changes…),
- Anticipate the evolution needs of the team and manage recruitments.
- Project and technical environment: Agile methods, Jira, Git, Python, Debian, Cloud outsourcing.
You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
And have at least 5 years of experience in a development team management position within a SaaS software or web service provider.
You are passionate about web development and you already have significant experience in full stack development.
You have a creative mind, you are innovative and agile. You have good interpersonal skills that allow you to motivate and lead a team, you like reading technical books in English with animals on the cover, you want to participate in the success of a company in full development.
Permanent position based in Paris, near the Saint Lazare subway station.