Intuition Software offers its customers expertise in Human Resources. Our recruitment software, Jobaffinity, is a pleasant and intuitive application for managing applications, a must in the HR world. On a daily basis, we support more than 500 companies, recruitment agencies and government departments in the management and optimization of their recruitment strategies.
For 2022, our challenges will be to develop our client portfolio, while launching new products.
As you can see, Intuition Software is a nice, dynamic and ambitious team. We love tech, the world of recruitment, and also…good times with colleagues. Like you?
As part of our development, we are looking for a : Intern Developer, in pre-hiring for a 6 months internship as soon as possible with a possibility of hiring in permanent contract.
Software programmer intern position
As part of its growth and development, intuition software is looking to expand its development team. The trainee developer, in pre-hiring, will be in charge of the realization of new functionalities:
- Analysis of the existing system (functional, technical)
- Redesign of the GUI
- Design and development
- Realization of the software adaptations
- Realization of the tests (continuous integration and functional test)
- Update of the documentation
Software programmer intern profile
For this position, you must be ambitious, bold, tenacious, able to listen and have a strong sense of autonomy.
Relational skills, team spirit, curiosity, listening skills, sense of service and creativity are your assets to succeed in your integration.
You have a computer science background and have had initial experience (internship) in software development activities.
You are motivated and master or have knowledge of the following technologies
- HTML / Bootstrap / CSS3
- MySQL database management system
Software programmer intern conditions :
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration : 6 months, full time
- Location: Position based in Paris 8ème
- Possibility of hiring in CDI
- Gratification : According to the level of studies, internship agreement required.
- Do you want to invest in a dynamic company that promotes team spirit, conviviality and cohesion? Join us!